Outdoor Welded Mesh Dog Kennel Pet House Pet Playpen

Canine Kennel Playpen is a have to have for your pet, offering them with convenience, security, and loads of workout place. Easy to established up. Manufactured out of rust resistant powder coated steel / galvanized metal. Can be used for coaching, as a kennel, or for other purposes. Pen functions an entry or exit door for usefulness when feeding and education. The door opens and closes very easily. Swiftly create a kennel for 1 pet, or use numerous panels to build several dog kennel runs. Can also be utilized as a run for chicken coop, hen home, or fence for cats.

· Details of Our Puppy Playpen Items (Well-known Measurements and Material)

 

Dimensions 5’L x 5’W x 4’H dog kennel playpen
Material Sq. pipe and welded mesh.
Surface Treatment Powder coating.
Bodyweight 35kg
Pipe dimension one” x 1″ pipe, 1.0mm thickness.
Mesh Dimension 50x100mm with 2.3mm wire
Usage Can be utilized for education, as a kennel, a run for rooster coop, hen property, or fence for cats.

                                                                                                                                            


 

Dimensions 4’L x 8’W x 6’H dog kennel playpen
Materials Sq. pipe and welded mesh.
Surface Treatment Powder coating.
Fat 37kg
Pipe measurement four/5″ x four/5″ pipe, 1.0mm thickness.
Mesh Size 50x100mm with two.3mm wire
Usage Can be utilized for training, as a kennel, a run for hen coop, hen home, or fence for cats.

                                                                                                                                            

Dimensions 32″ x 32″ and 32″ x 24″ canine kennel
Materials Square pipe and welded mesh.
Surface Treatment Powder coating.
Fat 15kg
Pipe measurement one/two” x 1/2″, .7mm thickness.
Mesh Dimension 150 x 50mm with 2.6mm wire
Use Can be utilised for education, as a kennel, a operate for hen coop, hen residence, or fence for cats.

· High good quality galvanized metal tube and welding technology.
· Phosphating treatment will make significantly far better coating top quality.
· Area finish with Akzo Nobel powder coating. 
· CZPT and fitting CZPT.
· Can be developed in accordance to customers’ necessity.

· Manufacturing Method

· Products present,

Decorative Fence Products,

· HangCZPT Mike Trade Co., Ltd. is an outstanding Chinese provider specializing in the production and export of steel goods. Our goods consist of – steel fence, aluminum fence, pet fence and kennel, metal grating, forged ductile iron protect, polymer concrete channel and pit, and related components.

We have sophisticated gear and stringent quality management system to supply buyers with higher top quality merchandise. We are proud to source well-produced items that enhance the lives and organization of our clients.

Our crew of technically knowledgeable men and women are targeted on supporting the industry through excellence in provider, and continually striving to offer progressive items and remedies to our consumers.

· FAQ

What is your payment time period?
30% deposit and remaining 70% stability in opposition to the copy of the B/L.

What is the lead time?
CZPTly, twenty-twenty five times per container right after receiving the deposit.

Can you provide samples?
Yes we can provide a sample piece for free after the cost is accepted.

Can you layout the products in accordance to our need?
Yes we can make the merchandise according to your drawings / samples, or detailed info.

Outdoor Welded Mesh Dog Kennel Pet House Pet Playpen